CALL US TODAY @ (206) 824-7939
“If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily!” -Gerald Good
1. Waking up Today – Simply waking up today means you have something wonderful to be thankful for.
2. Your parents – For giving birth to you. Because if there is no them, there will not be you.
3. Your family – For being your closest kin in the world.
4. Your friends – For being your companions in life.
5. Sense of sight – For letting you see the colours of life.
6. Sense of hearing – For letting you hear trickle of rain, the voices of your loved ones, and the beautiful sound of music.
7. Your speech – For giving you the outlet to express yourself.
8. Laughter – Without laughter, the world would be a sad place.
9. Your heart – For pumping blood to all the parts of your body every second since you were born.
10. Your lungs – For letting you breathe so you can live.
11. Your immune system – For fighting viruses that enter your body. For keeping you in good health so you can do the things you love.
12. Your hands – So you can slap people (lol just kidding), type on your phone, computer, flip the pages of books, and hold the hands of your loved ones.
13. Your legs – For letting you walk, run, swim, play the sports you love.
14. Your mind – For the ability to think, to store memories, and to create new solutions
15. Your good health – For enabling you to do what you want to do and for what you’re about to do in the future.
16. Disappointment – So you know the things that matter to you most.
17. Fears – So you know your opportunities for growth.
18. Pain – For you to become a stronger person.
19. Happiness – For you to soak in the beauty of life.
20. The Sun – For bringing in light and beauty to this world.
21. Oxygen – For making life possible
22. Internet – For connecting you and me despite the physical space between us.
23. Mobile phones – For making it easy to stay in touch with others.
24. Technology – For making impossible things possible.
25. Books – For adding wisdom into your life.
26. Blogs – For connecting you with other like-minded people.
27. Time – For a system to organize yourself and keep track of activities.
Although we often don’t think there’s enough of it, time is something we shouldn’t take for granted.
28. Music – For lifting your spirits when you’re down and for filling your life with more love.
29. Your bed – For you to sleep comfortably in every night.
30. Your home – For a place you can call home.
31. Your soul mate – For being the one who understands everything you’re going through.
32. Kind strangers – For brightening up your days when you least expect it
33. Your mistakes – For helping you to improve and become better
34. Heartbreaks – For helping you mature and become a better person.
35. Love – For letting you feel what it means to truly be alive.
36. Life’s challenges – For helping you grow and become who you are.
37. Opportunity to Get an Education – The opportunity to attend school is something many people don’t have.
38. Life – For giving you the chance to experience all that you’re experiencing, and will be experiencing in time to come
For being you and touching the world with your presence. For being alive and reading this post.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
21665 Pacific Hwy S
Seattle, WA 98198
Phone: (206) 824-7939
Mon-Sat: 9am – 6pm