4 ways you can take better care of yourself today
Self Care, We all know that we should take better care of ourselves. But who has the time?
We’ve complied 4 ways that you can start taking better care of yourself today!
- Live Healthy, eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, exercise regularly, and manage your stress (20 mins a day in your hot tub really helps with that! Check it out HERE) and go for regular medical check-ups.
- Practice good hygiene. Good hygiene is important for social, medical, and psychological reasons in that it not only reduces the risk of illness, but it also improves the way others view you and how you view yourself.
- See friends to build your sense of belonging. Invite friends to come relax in your backyard, or for a game night inside. Maybe even consider joining a support group to make new friends. During COVID-19 we recommend using digital methods to connect with people as we’re all practicing social distancing to keep this pandemic from spreading further.
- Try to do something you enjoy every day. That might mean dancing, watching a favorite TV show, working in the garden, painting or reading, soaking in your Caldera Spa!
- Find ways to relax, studies show that warm water immersion in a hot tub greatly reduces stress and even calms your heart rate. Other relaxing activities like meditation, yoga, or walking in nature are known to bring calm.